Contact me :
0475 802 104
Deciding to join the Friends of a Museum is a strong gesture by those who believe that culture should play an essential role in their lives. Choosing a museum as a “friend” means believing in its societal mission and wanting to help it develop.
To become a “Friend of the Wittockiana” means, as you know, to join the family of those who cherish books not only as objects, but as indispensable presences in their familiar world.
Would you like to participate actively in the life of the Wittockiana? Would you like to benefit from a number of advantages, while at the same time encouraging the museum’s scientific and cultural activities? Then welcome to the circle of Friends of the Wittockiana!
- Free entry to all exhibitions
- Invitation to all openings
- Free participation in various cultural activities organised for the Friends
- Free access to the documentation library
- 10 to 50% discount on the purchase of catalogues and other museum publications
- Free subscription to the Letter to the Friends of the Wittockiana
The Letter is published throughout the four seasons to inform you of the latest news on exhibitions organised at the museum; it offers background articles on acquisitions and deposits; it provides a diary of events and activities offered at the museum or in connection with its collections.
You can support the work of the Wittockiana,
the only museum for art books and bookbinding